Nominations for the Hall of Fame class of 2022 are now open.
Eligibility for the Brooklyn Tech Football Hall of Fame is determined by the following:
1) Must be a football alumnus of Brooklyn Technical High School
2) Graduated from Brooklyn Technical High School no less than 10 years prior to the induction ceremony
3) The individual or team was critical to the ongoing success of the Brooklyn Tech Football program
4) Support the vision of Coach Cirillo regarding the importance of education
Candidate Criteria Guideline
The candidate for the Hall of Fame is required to have one or more of the following criteria:
1) The candidate for induction must have achieved extraordinary career achievement
2) The candidate has gone above and beyond all typical standards in making a significant positive impact on their community through dedicated service
3) The candidate has exemplified their commitment to the values of Brooklyn Tech through continued involvement for at least 10 years post graduation
4) The candidate has excelled as a student in academics, athletics, club or other service
Applications will close for the 2022 inductions on May 15th 2022. All materials must be received by midnight on May 30th.
The next induction ceremony will be Sunday, November 13th, 2022.
Hall of Fame Application
As a condition of being elected, a signed acceptance of the induction notice is required by the candidate acknowledging the responsibility going forward to support Brooklyn Tech’s mission through a contribution of time, experience and or guidance in the years to come.